The MFC / MFM type 8745 is suitable for the mass flow control of high flow rates. Type 8745 can be configured as MFM or MFC. Optional, four different gases can be calibrated. The thermal inline sensor is located directly in the main gas stream and therefore reaches very fast response times. A direct-acting proportional valve as regulating unit guarantees high sensitivity. The integrated PI controller ensures outstanding control characteristics of the MFC / MFM. MFC Type 8745 is available in two versions: with electromagnetic proportional valve and with motor-driven proportional valve.
- Nominal flow ranges from 20 lN/min up to 2500 lN/min
- High accuracy and repeatability
- Communication via standard signals or Industrial Ethernet
- Electromagnetic and motor-driven valve actuation available
- Easy device exchange through configuration memory
Eagles Sensors is an authorized distributor of Burkert products. Contact us with any questions.