LEVEL SENSING / MONITORING, CONTROL SYSTEM
A pre-wired system, to sense level of media in a bin, hopper, or stacked height of materials, and display that info in a digital readout. Digital display is programmable and scalable, enabling readout in desired units (e.g., feet, meters, percentage). Standard system includes sensor, digital readout/display, power supply, enclosure, and intra-connecting cables.
- Four (4) programmable set-points, each with a dedicated, Form A SPST relay output.
- Three-tier LED visual indication representative of the degree of fill or set-point achievement, as well as an audible alarm corresponding to fourth set-point.
- Wireless remote signaling (stand-alone, no software required)
- Wireless MDC / Machine Data Collection System; software-based (free software); data-log operational status of up to 50 machines; optional counting and wireless remote control capabilities; e- mail / smartphone notification of events.
SPECIFICATIONS (standard model):
Input power (system): 110 vac @ 0.040 amps (nominal)
Media sensed: liquids, solids, slurries; discrete parts
Sensor: 0-10 vdc or 4-20 ma analog output (user specified); analog span selectable, GE Ultem Nema 4X/IP67
Housing; quick-disconnect type with mating cable (price length dependent)
Sensor ranges: Max range 10 inches; 1 meter; 2 meter; or 8 meters (price: range dependent)
Digital Readout: 5-digit; red LED; 0.56 inches height; variable intensity; scalable; panel mount sealed bezel (NEMA 4X/IP65); 4 programmable set-points with dedicated relay outputs; each relay: s.p.s.t; contacts rated 250vac @ 3 amps
Power supply (for sensor & signaling device): 24 vdc @ 0.6 amps; regulated
Enclosure: Non-metallic (FRP); hinged; stainless hinge & latches; Nema 4/4X; IP67; 9 inches wide x 11 inches high x 7 inches deep (external dimensions); with integral through-hole flanges for wall mounting.
Signaling option: LED flat sign signaling device, integral visual & audible, 220 mm high x 62 mm wide x 30.5 mm deep (90 mm at base only); 3-tier (R,Y,G; dip-switch selectable), 1 audible alarm, 85 db, IP65.
Example Part #: LEV – 1 M – 2 – 0
LEV: Level Sensing
ROL: Roll Diameter
1F: up to 10 inches
1M: up to 1 meter (39 inches)
8M: up to 8 meters (26 feet)
1: Basic system, monitoring only; no outputs
2: Monitoring +  programmable set-points &  relay outputs
3: (Level 2) + 3-tier LED visual +  audible or visual alarm signaling
1: Wireless remote signaling; Reflect System modules
2: Wireless MDC/Machine Date Collection System*;
3: (Level 2) + Counting module
4: (Level 2) + Control module
5. (Level 2) + Counting module + Control module
* MDC System has free software; up to 50 machines are data- logged; e-mail or smartphone notification of events.
Contact Eagle Sensors & Controls for assistance selecting a custom system for your level control sensing application, level sensing application, liquid level sensing application, stack height control application, and other control systems.