Telemecanique manufacturers the Hyde Park brand of ultrasonic sensors.
Excel Automation has been an authorized stocking Telemecanique Hyde Park sensor distributor since 1995. We provide technical, application and sales assistance. We can custom configure sensor software to optimize the ultrasonic sensor for your unique application. We have the most common Hyde Park sensors models available for ordering on our on-line shopping cart.
Excel Automation is an authorized telemecanique distributor. Contact us for sales and technical support.
Ultrasonic sensor with solid-state discrete output
- Cylindrical or flat formats
- Sensing distances: 5 cm to 8m (fixed operating distance or adjustable using teach mode).
- PNP or NPN outputs, NO or NC function
Ultrasonic sensor for level monitoring
- For controlling 2 levels (emptying and filling levels)
- Cylindrical formats Ø 18 and Ø 30 mm
- Sensing distance from 50 cm to 2 m (adjustable using teach mode).
Ultrasonic sensor with analogue output
- Analogue output 4…20 mA or 0…10V
- Cylindrical or flat format
- Sensing distances from 50 cm to 8 m (adjustable using teach mode)
Detection of any material, irrespective of colour, light ambiance at the same distance, without adjustment or correction factor.
Define your effective sensing range, avoiding foreground or background detection perturbation, by simply pressing a button (teach mode)
Packaging, automotive, paper industry, machine tool, assembly, food & beverage processing, water treatment etc.
Contact Excel Automation for assistance with all Telemecanique sensors and Hyde Park sensors.