Hyde Park Reliable Ultrasonic Sensing Solutions
For more than 40 years, Hyde Park has been refining ultrasonic technology and over the years Hyde Park has emerged as the world leader in this area. Hyde park serves a abroad spectrum of industries from automobiles to textiles, film to pharmaceuticals, soap powders and facial tissue to almost everything. The reliability of Hyde Park ultrasonic sensors is unparalleled in the industry, regardless of how hostile the environment may be.
Why Hyde Park Ultrasonic Sensors
- Environmental Reliability – Completely self-contained and sealed, Hyde Park ultrasonic sensors are virtually unaffected by changing light conditions, colors, dust, splashing food, messy liquids, most caustic cleaning solutions, frequent wash-downs, and humidity.
- Object Reliable – Some objects are difficult to detect for many conventional sensors. However Because HydePark sensors utilize sound energy rather than light, they are reliable and effective in detecting a variety of objects as small as 0.003 inch. Transparent or opaque, plastic or glass, metal or non-metal, uniquely shaped, different sizes or colors, green beans or soap powder, Hyde Park sensors detect them all.
- Versatile, Fast, and Cost Effective – Easy to set up and operate, and compatible with most logic systems and programmable controllers, Hyde Park ultrasonic sensors are used today to monitor all aspects of the production process while controlling machines running at speeds in excess of 2000 units per minute (upm)
Hyde Park designs and manufactures reliable noncontact sensors for the most difficult applications. Depending on the application, Hyde Park offers variations of three sensing modes: proximity, retroreflective, and thru-beam.
Hyde Park Ultrasonic Sensors Features
- Hyde Park is the world leading manufacturer of the most complete line of ultrasonic sensors
- Sensing Ranges: from 1/2 inch to 26 feet
- Output types: analog, discrete, and latching
- Input: most models are 24 vdc, but a few sensors are available w/ AC power
- Typical applications: presence sensing, product counting, level control, roll diameter, web loop control, product inspection, and more
- Ratings: NEMA 4X & IP67 (well suited for hosedown / washdown applications)
- Pricing: Models starting around $100
Excel Automation is an authorized Hyde Park stocking distributor [Ph: 330-220-1977]