Reduce infection risk from surface contact with touchless buttons!
Safer, well-managed facilities are those which ensure every area of their environment minimizes risk.
A sensor-driven, touchless-button solution is a more sanitary option for everyone using it.
Whether your application requires a photo-eye or an ultrasonic sensor, we have the components and the technical expertise to interface with the specific needs of your existing application.
Typical applications that have existing, electrically-activated system used for the initiating the following events that can be made “Touch-less”:
- Releasing door locks
- Activating hand, blow-driers
- Initiating water flow
- Dispensing paper towels
- Flushing toilets.
- Turning on/off room lights
- Lobby doors for the handicapped
- Some industrial overhead garage doors
- Intercoms for customer entrance into manufacturing plants
- Lobby phones for contacting receptionists
Typical applications which are NOT electrically-activated, but can be made “Touch-less”:
- Opening and/or closing doors in offices, manufacturing plants, or retail stores
- Dispensing product; e.g.,soaps; hand-sanitizers
- Opening and/or closing industrial overhead doors & man-doors
- Toilet paper dispensers
Call us to review how we can make your experiences “touch-less”, and safer for both you and your customers.