Eagle Sensors & Controls is an authorized distributor of Burkert products. Contact us with any questions.
The 2610 valve is a direct-acting, media separated plunger valve. Thermal and hermetic isolation of coil and housing by means of a stainless steel bellows enables both extreme media temperatures and aggressive media. The coils are moulded with chemically resistant epoxy. Therefore, the valve is especially well suited for applications with critical media. The cable plug with ‘Kick and Drop’ electronics included in the scope of supply supports the valve opening process and reduces current to the holding power after opening. In combination with a plug in accordance with DIN EN 17301-803 Form A, the valves satisfy protection class IP65 – in combination with the stainless steel housing NEMA 4X.
- Direct-acting, media separated valve with diameter of up to DN 12
- Welded metal bellows system (316Ti)
- High-quality PTFE seat seal
- Media temperature from -200 °C to +180 °C
- Energy-saving ‘Kick and Drop’ electronics