Eagle Sensors & Controls is an authorized distributor of Burkert products. Contact us with any questions.
The 0142 valve is a servo-assisted diaphragm valve. A minimum differential pressure is required for the valve to function. Various diaphragm material combinations and methods of operation are available depending on the application. Housings available in PVC or PVDF complete the offering. The 3/2-way pilot valve can be easily converted from NC to NO functioning principle by rotating it on the main seat. The pilot valve position feedback can take place with a switching or NAMUR signal. The solenoid coils are moulded with a chemically resistant epoxy. The 0142 is equipped with manual override for commissioning and testing. For reduced energy requirement, all coils can be delivered with electronic power reduction. In combination with a plug in accordance with DIN EN 175301-803 Form A, the valves satisfy protection class IP65 and NEMA 4X.
- Servo-assisted diaphragm with diameter of up to DN50
- Plastic valve for aggressive and contaminated media
- Media separated, metal-free version
- Service-friendly manual override
- Switching reliability with feedback function (available as an option)